The "Do I Need Meditation" Quiz
“The greatest relationship we’ll ever have is with ourselves, yet so many people don’t take the time to know what makes them truly happy.” – Todd Perelmuter
Welcome to the First Step on the Path to Your Infinite Potential
Before You Can Heal Thyself,
You Must Know Thyself.
Once you finish the “Do I Need Meditation” Quiz, you’ll be able to achieve the following:
Know yourself better.
Know where you are.
Discover where you want to be.
Understand how to reach there.
"Do I Need Meditation" Quiz
- Do you find it easy to focus?
- Do you live in the present moment?
- Is your mind mainly filled with positive thoughts?
- Do you get sound and peaceful sleep?
- Do you get pleasure from doing small things in life?
- Do you find yourself full of energy?
- Do you think you’ve reached your full potential?
- Do you never procrastinate?
- Do you love Mondays?
- Do you find it impossible to lose your peace over things outside your control?
- When you get angry, are you able to easily calm yourself down?
- When you wake up, do you find happy and positive thoughts rushing to your mind?
- Do you feel warm towards every human being?
- Do you feel happy with the way you look?
- Do you find yourself optimistic in tough situations?
- Do you find this life exciting and amazing?
- Do you find yourself grateful everyday?
- Do you feel that things are going just as you planned?
- Do you hardly ever get overwhelmed with what’s happening in your life?
- Is it true you’ve not yelled at anyone in the last 30 days?
- Is it true you didn’t get overly upset, frustrated or stressed in the last 30 days?
- Is it true you don’t feel lonely?
- Would you call yourself a positive and happy person?
- Do you consider yourself healthy?
If you scored 0 to 5, you're a fish.
You’re swimming straight but in the wrong direction. You keep making the same choices but you aren’t remembering to learn from them.
If you won’t take any action, right now, you’ll drive yourself to a wrong direction. Take some time to focus on yourself. Everyday, set aside some time to just sit with your thoughts. Observe if your mind fights the free time and tries to fill it and interupt it, or if there is deep peace and contentment instead. Keep doing this until the mind stops trying to avoid itself and starts to accept itself.
If you got 5-10, then congratulations, you're a duck.
Sometimes you swim aimlessly like a fish but sometimes you can really soar. Some days are really great, but some days you just can’t get it together and life can be a struggle.
At this stage, you’ve got to practice making consistency your goal. You’ve got lots of good habits but you’ve got to make them stick. If you start every single day with a few minutes of meditation, no matter how tired or busy you are, you will set each and every day up to be a massive success.
If you scored 10-20, congratulations, you’re an eagle.
You soar through this world with ease and grace. Sure, it’s not all roses, but you are making it work. You’ve got it together and even though you don’t let anyone see you sweat, privately you wonder if there isn’t more to life than just flying around and eating worms.
To get the most out of this life, an eagle is going to need spend some quality “me” time. Every day, an eagle needs to recharge his spiritual batteries. In order to create inner peace, the eagle needs to carve out some times for peace in their busy day. This can be meditation, yoga, art or a stroll through nature.
If you scored more than 20, congrats, you are the almighty lion.
You do what needs to be done when it needs to be done. You don’t worry about the past or the future, you don’t consume more than you need, and you are always content with who you are and what you are doing.
For lions, the best thing to do is keep it up. Small little habits can really help keep a lion roaring for decades to come. A gratitude journal, a daily meditation practice, a good diet, yoga and exercise, and filling the brain with positive influences is all it will take for a lion to lead a fulfilling life.
Get on the Path of Peace With EastWesticism
Get Peace & Calm Delivered
Receive the tools and insights to help you live the life you’ve always dreamed of – free from fear, worry, anxiety, negativity and stress.
This meditation quiz is designed to be used as a starting point in our meditation and spiritual journey. Meditation is a chance to sit down and spend some quality time with ourselves so we can begin to understand our own mind. Using this meditation quiz is an excellent jumping off point for such inward exploration. We hope this meditation quiz can bring you some early and useful insights that can help guide you on your journey.